Thursday 30 January 2014

Plot & Storyboard Ideas

In lesson we started talking in a group about what is actually going to happen in our opening scene and what plot we should have. Lauren then started talking about some hide and seek film which then gave me an epiphany. So I then started to write down notes of my ideas and story line that I randomly thought about. The following image below are my notes:


I was originally thinking of a little girl standing by a tree and then counting and watching her friends run away. Throughout this I thought the sound of little children laughing and a little girl counting down throughout would give it this thriller/horror theme. I thought the establishing shot could be quiet pan shot of the scenery with the wind blowing and then the screen goes all static with loud static sound and it then fades through the cinematic titles. This is when the opening will really start.

No comments:

Post a Comment